Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ramadan is coming to an end

So, I have been fasting for what seems like forever. I have never had trouble with fasting until this Ramadan. Also, I don't think I have ever been so busy! I have been teaching every day - including a couple of times on the weekend. My daughter is doing quite well and has progressed in ways that I hadn't foreseen.

She's reading early reader phonics books and can sound out words slowly on her own. She's also really good at mathematics - especially abstract concepts.

Working hard

I need to stop by the local mosque bookstore, InshaALLAH, and pick up a set of Islamic curriculum books by Good Word like these. They sell the whole set at cost so it's $15.

This should, InshaALLAH be a good Eid for the kids because the older they get, the more excited they get. I like to watch them open their gifts, I get a real kick out of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment