Friday, January 9, 2009

Thinking of changing your blog colors?

I am - do you think I should bother? I get bored (as if there's nothing to do)and since I can't move the furniture around for a few more weeks, I'm studying the web color chart so that I can find the right shades.


Also, I wanted to say thank you and JazakILLAH Khair for all the kind words, du'as and well-wishes from everyone. I really thought this birth was going to be easy like my last one, but surprise! This was the hardest because of the recovery time.

I am being more active now (a little) but I certainly feel the soreness at the end of the night. Your contact made me feel a lot better during those times of quiet when the shaitaan would whisper - you know, things like, "how in the world are you going to homeschool now that this little baby is here?" ALLAH prevails.

I know of a dear, sweet sister who homeschools six of her nine children,masha'ALLAH, so surely I can find the strength to handle three of four, InshaALLAH.

I visit as many of your blogs as I can and you're all doing spectacular jobs. There is so much creativity out there and such strong resolve to mold our children into proper servants of ALLAH, masha'ALLAH. Keep up the good work!

take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment