Monday, September 15, 2008

Cave Under Construction

This week has been so busy for me! We got a few new book shipments in for the next school year and some things for the classroom (more on this later, InshaALLAH), including a couple of surprises thrown in from the husband (what a nice guy).

It was also confirmed that there is no gestational diabetes this pregnancy (woohoo!)so I thank you tremendously for your du'a. I spent about two and a half hours downtown at the hospital waiting to get my Rho(D) immune globulin injection so I couldn't fast that day. I hardly ate anything though. Once you get into the fasting mode, the appetite comes back a lot slower than one expects. I have to get these injections every pregnancy since I am Rh negative.

Here is our Cave of Hira.


Cave of Hira

It should be good with one more coat of paint. I am using it as practice for my daughter's Qur'an recitations. Each time she has to recite a different surah to get some goodies for herself and her brother and sister. So far there has been a bit of candy and an assortment of dollar store treasures. They are pretty excited about the whole thing so I am glad that we did it. Now I need to find a moment to finish painting it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment