Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's a good thing this was quick

We went to a yard sale a few months ago and one of the items we purchased was an Easy Bake Oven for $3CDN.

Easy Bake

It sat in a lonely corner of the kitchen and my daughter would mention it from time to time but I never took the initiative to open the box. I did manage to purchase the baking mix for it and it also sat alongside the box.

So today, since we had a free calendar and the other two children were sleeping, we opened the box.

She anxiously waited as the oven preheated for fifteen minutes. She mixed the batter and filled the pans.

Fresh from the oven

Then, I made the mistake of trying to photograph the finished product while a four year old practiced patience, lol.

The finished product

So the three of them hastily enjoyed an afternoon treat (the other two woke up as soon as we finished. Of course, they ate it so fast that I couldn't photograph it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment