Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rearranged the Classroom - Again

I needed a solution to our cramped space, so we bought a banquet table from Staples and now I use the black table as my desk.

Classroom Rearrange II


The wall now has some shelving so that I can keep our other art supplies, books and math manipulatives off the main table.

Classroom Rearrange IV

I also got a new calendar from Staples because my homemade calendar was a bit too big. We still use the numbers from the homemade calendar for counting (with my son).


Classroom Rearrange V



Now, everyone has plenty of room at the table and I can keep my huge teacher's manuals and planners out of their way! I also moved the bookshelf to the front of the room.
Classroom Rearrange I



We also have another playpen for downstairs since my youngest "visits" the classroom from time to time. It is next to a small table which folds if we need to use the carpet. This is for painting and playing with clay - as you can see from the bits on the carpet!

The Painting Table

0 comments:

Post a Comment