Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still here

It has been a few days since my last post, hasn't it? We're still hanging in there and we are getting ready for the baby, InshaALLAH. It's getting harder for me these days with the frequency of midwifery appointments and keeping the kids entertained and learning. I am the only one at home with the kids these days (mother-in-law is gone during the day), so the little one is really giving me work to do!

I am keeping my oldest busy with math worksheets and copywork pages from Worksheet works on those days when it seems that nothing can be accomplished.

Keeping the 4yr old Skills Sharp

It's funny how I still find time to knit though. Usually, it takes me forever to get something made, but I've been really productive lately.

DSCThe 1932 Soaker Pattern II

These little wool soakers are nice and snugly for the new baby and they take no time at all to knit. This one is "The 1932 Soaker Pattern".


This one is the Ottobre Design Pattern. It took about four hours to make.

Newborn Soaker #3/Ottobre Design Soaker I

I received our new phonics/reading programs some time ago, by the way. I will have to give you some feedback soon, InshaALLAH. Just a warning, they stick some non-Islamic dawah in the box as a "courtesy",so if you order from them, don't be surprised.

Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment