Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Home Photos

We came home yesterday and it is taking some time to get used to being immobile. We are still doing little bits of school here and there - nothing major, I'm too full of medication for that. Just alphabet things with the younger two and keeping up with abacus homework for the oldest.

Here are some more (blurry) pics of the baby and one of the staples that they removed, can you tell that I was bored? It's funny because I used the point and shoot camera for these so they shouldn't be blurry but they are.

I started off with Demerol, then the epidural, morphine, Percocet, and now Oxycodone. Medication perhaps? LOL. I only have a limited amount and so far, I seem to be naturally weaning myself, Masha'ALLAH. I was so scared during the cesarean all I could do was make du'a. I could feel every pull and tug and cut but without the pain of course. I was freezing cold and shaking and felt like I had so much pressure on my chest. My shoulders and neck hurt afterward and I needed a massage and a heat pack. My last birth was natural so this was certainly a test and SubhanALLAH what a test it was!


Some of my staples

Fist

Napping

0 comments:

Post a Comment