Tuesday, December 2, 2008

False Start?

Still here. Just running here and there, getting ultrasounds and walking in the mall..... I spent the afternoon counting regular contractions that aren't getting stronger and figuring out what the children need/want for Eid, InshaALLAH. I'm almost finished with the quilt (AlhamduLILLAH), the binding is taking all the fun out of it, lol.

I fell asleep in the homeschool while the kids were working on various things, (AlhamduLILLAH they weren't painting, lol). I was really snoring and everything. I guess that means it's time to take a break. I feel like things are getting close and now, we'll have to wait and see. Make du'a that everything goes well - I will try to keep you posted. Take care and Eid Mubarak if I don't post anything before then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment