Thursday, March 5, 2009

My First Tag - Is There Anyone Left to Receive It?

Lol, I went to the link from Homeschooling Muslimah and read about the "Mom of the Year Award" and thought, "Oh, that's nice - oh wait, I'm supposed to do this too?" Lol, then I felt intimidated and let it sit for a few days.

Here are the rules of this tag:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!

2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they are too the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.


Okay,
1. Lately, I feel most relieved when it's bedtime because I can stay up late and not have to think about the kids. My husband and I buy special treats (like ice cream) that we eat as soon as they go to bed. And we giggle about it.

2. I love it when my:


1. two year old says "Mommy, help me" and holds her arms up so that I can hold her.
2. three year old says "I'm going to use the potty to make you happy" How sweet is he?
3. five year old holds the baby when she's being fussy and tells her stories or sings to her.
4. kids pray beside me
5. Making cakes with my oldest
6. the baby smiles at me
7. kids tell me that dinner was good (they are super picky)

I was going to send it on but I think everyone has received it already, lol.

take care,
Nakia

0 comments:

Post a Comment