Friday, April 3, 2009

Growing Up

Maryam Smiles


I can remember when my oldest was just a little baby. She was the loudest baby that I have ever heard and she cried a lot! Every time my mother would call, she could hear her crying in the background, lol. As a newborn, she hated baths and would nurse almost non-stop.


hey there


It seems such a long time ago because she is pretty mature for a five year old and I sometimes forget that she's still so young. I love that she is a great help to me and so eager to learn.


Rockin' It

We've been adjusting our schedule around here because my mother-in-law lives on the other side of town now so I am shuffling between homeschool, toddlers and babies.


Playing with Brother's Truck

Still, things aren't as difficult as I thought they would be since my oldest helps her mom a lot. She is becoming such a big girl and to prove it, she's lost her first tooth! How time flies.

Bye Bye Baby Teeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment