Monday, May 11, 2009

Questions To Those Who Moved To/Live In Saudi

Keep on Moving

We are feeling better and now that Spring is here, we can get outside more and do some exploring and get our hands dirty. I like this time of year - especially for science experiments.


Gifts for Mom



Lately, my daughter and husband have kicked it up a notch in the Arabic department so I am working hard to keep up. We are now delving into arithmetic in Arabic. I think I may develop some kind of lapbook for this.


In other news, we are thinking/talking about the possibility of making the move to Saudi Arabia (husband may be working there). It's nothing definite, just talk for now, but I was wondering what it's like to live there as an expat.

There are many pros and so far the only real cons are being away from my family and some negatives about goings on in the kingdom (I've heard that you can't go there with naive eyes - I'll say no further because I don't know.) If we did go, I would still continue the blog from there but a move like that wouldn't take place until about a year from now anyway. I just want to get an idea of what we would be getting ourselves into.

0 comments:

Post a Comment