Sunday, June 21, 2009

Granny Went Home

Well, I have to say that it's always a pleasure to see my mom and the reaction of the children when she arrives.They really went all out - we blew up balloons and put up the welcome sign, literally seconds before they arrived, lol. It's always last minute around here.

Welcome Granny and Zay


We were very busy this time, and we took advantage of the nice weather and took the ferry to Centre Island.

Sailing I

My mother-in-law, husband's cousin and her family and brother-in-law's family also came.

The Whole Family



Just about everyone that my children love were there all at once - a real novelty for them.

My Daughter Took This
My daughter took this one!

The best part for me is always the pier overlooking Lake Ontario.

Too close to the edge


Cute Mischief


Flower Girl


Her Favorite Sport



The weather was gorgeous all day but as soon as we got back to the van the sky opened up and my whole backside got soaked in an instant!

Storm is Coming


It's a good thing we didn't wait for a later ferry.


Sun is going down

My husband even convinced me to go to the Ontario Science Centre (he's the king of free passes, lol).


Cousins

This time, the bottom floor had snakes and lizards as the main display.

Python



Chameleon



The kids were very sad to see her go and there were tears rolling down cheeks as they said their goodbyes at the airport.

Granny going home

She's not that far away and they talk nearly everyday but there's nothing like having your granny snuggle in the bed with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment