Friday, February 12, 2010

If You Have A Kindle....

I don't know if this works for Kindle for PC, which is what I have, but you can try it, InshaALLAH.

I've been thinking about getting an ebook reader of some sort, simply because I want to cut down on the amount of books that we have. They are all over the house, I literally have them stacked on the floor in a corner near my desk and we don't have the space for more shelves.

I read a lot and so do the children so I haven't decided yet. Do any of you have one? I think that they are way on the expensive side so I am waiting to see a huge price drop before I even seriously consider it.

My husband was downtown so I made him go to the Sony store at the mall (we were on the phone, lol) and he checked out their ebook readers. He didn't like them at all but that's because he's missing the point of a gadget that is just for books (you can download books from the library on the Sony). He's more impressed by the Apple iPad, but it doesn't have the proper screen for reading. Lol, we are gadget geeks over here so if you don't care, just ignore me.

Anyway, here is the link: British library to offer free ebook downloads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment