Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wrapping Up Earlier Than Expected

Without intentionally planning to, we've almost finished our school work for the year, AlhamduLILLAH. My daughter has finished her math book and is just about done with language arts. Science will be continued throughout the summer, InshaALLAH and Islamic Studies is ongoing as well. This has given us some extra time and she has finally learned to crochet, AlhamduLILLAH.



She still has eight books left to read from her list of fifty, but she says that she's run out of reading materials. I checked her shelf and saw that there are quite a few books left, but I think that they may be a little too advanced for her, so I might have to run over to the library soon, InshaALLAH.

I am planning to give her a gift for completing the list of 50 books - she started in August and was given a full year to finish, so I figured that I had lots more time to think of something. She's 6 and pretty easy to please but I want something inexpensive and just for her. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment