Saturday, July 5, 2008

Calendar Ideas for Primary Students

Farhana was asking me what we do with our calendar. My daughter has learned the days of the week and knows how to say the date properly. She reads them and recites them every day and then we do a weather chart in our book. I think it would help if all of this were visible on a constant basis, so I am thinking of setting up a bulletin board with everything in our classroom hallway. Ours is pretty large and I may scale it down a bit or buy a pocket chart of some sort just to conserve space. Here are some ideas for you at teachingheart.net.

I would like to set up some sort of Ramadan countdown to Eid chart, like this Ramadan Advent Calendar.

There's also the Islamic Calendar at Yemen Links.

InshaALLAH this helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment