Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun

Finding...Dory?

We had a nice time at the zoo yesterday.It was dreadfully hot and there was lots of walking and lots of people.


As Close As I Could Get

We had to park so far away that I had a little bit of regret right at the beginning, lol.


We went around the world today

We decided to get a membership to the zoo because it is open all year long (didn't know that) and it really is the best value for us.


Finger Biters I

Since my daughter is studying Earth science in the coming year, InshaALLAH, we can really take advantage and visit at least a few more times before next August.

Water fall

The only disappointment for us was the elephant exhibit. They weren't outside this time so I was annoyed because that's what I was most looking forward to seeing. Oh, same thing with the hippos.

Looking For Lions


The older children were able to ride the camels thanks to their father's enthusiasm and they liked it a lot, except they said their camel was stinky.

Nervous but Willing

There were several exhibits showing artifacts.

House

Artifacts

Canoeing

Even my mother-in-law had fun!

Mother-in Law on a Safari Tour

0 comments:

Post a Comment