Monday, February 25, 2008

Felt fun

Felt printables

I set up a felt board in the classroom - really, we have a couple of those dividers that are used to make office cubicles. I put some felt on one of them to spruce it up. These are from www.childcareland.com a resource for printables and homeschool/preschool ideas and activities. I colored and laminated these and put velcro on the back. I also have some flashcards for the Islamic months that we use.

Ideally, the kids will be responsible for updating the calendar, InshaALLAH. Initially, they will need help of course but after a while, they should get the hang of it. I was going to purchase a pocket chart but if I can make do with what I have using a little imagination and taking a few extra minutes to make the materials, why not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment