Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Outsourcing

Going to Qur'an Studies

Our family received a real blessing recently, in the form of some very patient and giving sisters at a local mosque, AlhamduLILLAH. They have volunteered to teach Qur'an to the older children in the mornings for three hours for free while I give my little ones some extra mommy time.


Don't Let Go

This means that I can focus on the preschooler for once without feeling like I am just giving her some busy work. With her, I'm looking more towards creative play and gentle learning since she's only two but she can certainly learn a surah or two and du'a as well. I'm in the process of developing some sort of plan, InshaALLAH, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm sort of reacquainting myself with the IQRA Preschool Curriculum

Preschool Curriculum

There are also many sisters out there that are doing a phenomenal job of developing ideas for implementing Islam into the lives of the younger kids - just take a look at any of the links on the left side of the blog for an exhaustive list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment