Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Umme Yusuf Gave Out Awards and I Missed It

She added me to the list so I need to follow through:

7 things I love:

* ALLAH
* Prophet Muhammad (SAWS)
* Myself - yes, I said it, lol
* My family
* Being near water - especially the ocean. It really is humbling and makes me feel small and in awe of ALLAH'S Creation
* Quilts - there's nothing like snuggling in something that was painstakingly made for comfort and warmth. I love the history behind them and the story they tell. (Yes, I'm a geek)
* Traveling - I haven't done any since I got married but some day soon, InshaALLAH. My husband also has a passion for traveling so we'll have to get out and about soon. In the meantime, we need to explore Ontario more.

Sorry so late Umme! I don't know how I missed that post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment