Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's In The Mail




This was our first week of writing letters to pen pals and I think it went well. My daughter was so excited that I couldn't get her to do anything else until she finished writing. We trekked to the end of the street and dropped our letters in the mail just as the snow started.

My son was feeling a bit left out and I needed to find a way to make him feel better. I remembered that the blogger at No Time For Flashcards made a mailbox for her son so I made one for our homeschool.




It was a hit with all of the kids, (of course, it's a box, lol). Now, when I get junk mail, (I never bother to open it anyway), they can use it to play post office, InshaALLAH.

By the way, are there any little boys out there who would like a pen pal? My son is four and he's just learning to write but he can read a bit. I believe he's open to drawings and paper airplanes too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment